If you keep your eyes peeled during this time, you may see the likes of Martin Scorsese or David Lynch who have made appearances. We take you back to see cities that have stood the tests of time, locations that have stepped back and watch the world change. With comfortable temperatures and a good deal of sun, Marrakesh is a great place to spend Christmas. In December, weather conditions in Morocco make it a relatively bad trip destination. See gov.uk/travelaware and follow @FCDOtravelGovUK on Twitter and Facebook.com/FCDOtravel - for the latest general FCDO travel advice, including coronavirus travel guidance, security and local laws, and passport and visa information. Book online today. The average temperature ranges is 18° in the previous month and 15° in the next month. The average minimum temperature in Morocco in December is 12°. Our website uses cookies to improve your tui experience. Average daily temperatures. Climatic regions Morocco’s coastal spots get quite typical Mediterranean weather, while the North Atlantic coast, where you’ll find the popular resort of Agadir, has slightly cooler temperatures due to the Canary Current and Atlantic winds. The air in the resort towns on the coast is heated to +17 ... + 23 ° C (December). Much of this falls over seven days. This hotel is also located near the busy squares of Marrakesh but at such a distance that has less foot traffic and street noise. Among our chosen destinations (see below), the average temperatures you'll face in December would be between 9.4°C and 19.0°C, with exceptional possible peaks as low as -3°C and high as 55°C as observed in previous years. Morocco: Seven-day weather forecast. In December, weather conditions in Morocco make it a relatively bad trip destination. When you pay you will be supplied with an ATOL Certificate. In Southern Morocco, winter tends to be drier. If you've grown weary of tagines after an extended holiday, make reservations at this modern eatery. Each student enjoys a class and a trip to a local market for spices and bread and enjoys the fruits of labour with a meal at the end. Hotels may be more expensive and you’ll want to … The Garden Café is cheap but a very good place for dinner if you are looking for pizza or other simple dishes. Beloved in the hearts and reviews of former guests, the Riad Ariha is extremely accommodating and luxurious. If you're after a relaxing beach break or an action packed adventure, TUI Holidays have something to suit all tastes. Welcome Back To TUI. There is also a fair chance that you will run into rain at some point on your visit, as December is one of Morocco's rainiest months. Please ask for it and check to ensure that everything you booked (flights, hotels and other services) is listed on it. And all of our holidays are designed to help you Discover Your Smile. However, be warned as nights can be surprisingly cold with temperatures between 6°C (42.8°F) and 8°C (46.4°F). Try Dwich or Opasta, both a few blocks away from the beach and offering sandwiches or local fast foods. If you visit Marrakech in December, like I … Season: These months are summer months, with Morocco at its hottest. The days are warm but not hot, perfect for outdoor adventures in the dunes, and nights are cold—ideal for relaxing by an open fire and gazing at the stars—and it's relatively quiet in terms of tourism, save for the days around Christmas and New Year's Eve. There are lots of choices for fast food in Agadir. Daytime maximum temperatures average around 19°C (66°F), whilst at night 9°C (49°F) is normal. The region sees only 20mm of rainfall throughout the entire month. Though it climbed to almost 20°C at the hottest part of the day. You'll have the opportunity to sample Moroccan cuisine without ever leaving your hotel as it has a fully staffed and busy kitchen to cater to your needs. Morocco weather in December 2020. The air in the resort towns on the coast is heated to +17 ... + 23 ° C (December). The first one is the Marrakech International Film Festival, which takes place in the Djemma El Fna square. The Sahara will be extremely hot in these months, and you’ll only want to be out in the sand in the morning or cooler evening. The average maximum temperature is 22° in the previous month and 19° in the next month. Get the monthly weather forecast for Marrakesh, Marrakech-Safi, Morocco, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead. How warm it is, also depends on where you go. Advantages to Spend December in Morocco. Temperatures are cold at night but can still feel warm during the day when the sun is out. Most of Morocco has a tropical, wet climate, which should come as no surprise considering that the northernmost tip of the country is only nine miles from Spain.In fact, the weather in many areas of Morocco—outside the arid desert in eastern Morocco near Merzouga—is essentially Mediterranean. This festival is great for travellers who are interested in not just local culture but food as a whole. Inland and in the south the climate gets more extreme. This festival occurs annually and often attracts celebrities to the area. December is in the winter in El Jadida and is typically the 3rd coldest month of the year. The average daily maximum is 22 C and the average daily minimum is 9 C. There is a 66% chance of a perfect sunny day and a 34% chance of seeing a mixture of sunshine and clouds with an average 6mm of rainfall this month. Spring and autumn are warm and pleasant times to visit. Winters rarely get cold with temperatures around 20°C, but November to March has the most rain. With us, you don't only travel in space, but also in time. Inland and in the south the climate gets more extreme. I Limoni is a quaint, hip Italian restaurant in the heart of Marrakesh. Morocco Weather in December Weather is similar to the Autumn you may be used to. Morocco's Sahara Desert in December: Travel Tips, Weather, and More The Moroccan Sahara is a great place to visit in December. Answer 1 of 12: I am considering traveling to Morocco with my boyfriend in December (the 15-23rd). Get the monthly weather forecast for Morocco, IN, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead. You can view the weather statistics for the whole month, but also by using the tabs for the beginning, the middle and the end of the month. Winter Morocco weather in December in Morocco can be a bit unpredictable. Rabat Weather in December - Temperature, Rainfall & Sunshine. Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Morocco with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.. Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Morocco in December. They have outdoor seating in their courtyard but the outside is charmingly decorated with rock and roll and artistic posters. Weather in Morocco is varied, it can be sunny and warm, it can be cloudy and cold, it can be raining and miserable.
2020 weather in morocco in december